I’m lazy and haven’t posted anything here recently. Somebody sent this to me and I thought it was funny. So here it is.
How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a light bulb?
The answer is seven.
- One to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced.
- One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb.
- One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb.
- One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
- One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton one million dollars for a light bulb.
- One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
- And finally, one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.